Day 2 - Mayo Clinic Discussion
The next day, as my husband and I were in passing, “Hey, maybe I should try and get an appointment at Mayo Clinic. They would be the place I’d go if someone said they needed to do surgery, just to get their opinion. They say it’s nothing to worry about, but since it’s my brain, I guess I’d prefer to go to the best.” “Sure, I think that sounds reasonable.” “It will probably take months to get in there so I can always cancel it, but it would be good to have an appointment in case I need another opinion.” “Okay, let me know what you find out. Has the scheduling department called you yet from your doctor’s office?” “No, I’m sure it will take a few days. It usually does. I’ll call down to Mayo this week and ask about an appointment.”
Comments
Post a Comment